We are pleased to announce that the CC-AACE now offers online membership renewal. Please click here to renew your membership today.
To join the CC-AACE Membership, please return a Membership Application by mail or fax, or join CC-AACE online.
2018 CC-AACE Annual Meeting, Sept. 7-9
Save the date!
2018 CC-AACE Annual Meeting
September 7-9 @ Kiawah Island Golf Resort
- Accommodations: Kiawah Island is a ten-mile-long barrier island providing the ideal combination of climate, history, nature, golf, tennis, and beach. We have reserved one- and two-bedroom villas, each with full kitchen and screened porch. Rates range from $179-$215 plus resort fee and taxes, per night. For reservations, call (800) 654-2924.
- Sponsorship & Exhibiting Opportunities: Help ensure a successful meeting by sharing the Exhibitor Prospectus with the product and service representatives who call on your practice.
- Questions? Contact Nancy Lowe, email@example.com, 919-833-3836 ext. 111.
2018 AACE Elections: 2 Carolinas Chapter Leaders Elected
The Carolinas Chapter is well represented among the leadership of AACE and two former CC-AACE presidents are among those on the 2018-2019 AACE Board of Directors.
- Sandra Weber, MD, FACP, FACE - AACE President-Elect
- Elizabeth Holt, MD, FACE - AACE Board of Directors
Please join us in congratulating them both!
For a complete list of AACE Election Results, click here.
Your support of AACEPAC helps advance AACE's legislative agenda and enhances the influence of AACE on Capitol Hill. Any amount you are willing to contribute will be greatly appreciated. You can contribute to AACEPAC and review additional information on the AACE website or by contacting Ms. Alysia Perry, Manager of Grassroots Activities, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 904-353-7878 ext. 132.
Carolinas Chapter of the American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists | PO Box 27167 | Raleigh, NC 27611 |
Phn: (919) 833-3836 | Fax: (919) 833-2023 | email@example.com