We are pleased to announce that the CC-AACE now offers online membership renewal. Please click here to renew your membership today.
To join the CC-AACE Membership, please return a Membership Application by mail or fax, or join CC-AACE online.
2018 CC-AACE Annual Meeting, Sept. 7-9
Registration Now Open!
2018 Annual Meeting
September 7-9 | Kiawah Island Golf Resort
Kiawah Island, SC
- Online Registration
- Download the Registration Brochure
- Accommodations: For room reservations, call Kiawah Island Golf Resort at 800-654-2924 and reference group CC-AACE and/or the booking number of 12956 to get the group rate of $179 per night, plus 9% resort fee and taxes, for one-bedroom villas; $215 per night, plus 9% resort fee and taxes, for two bedroom villas.
- CME Credit Statement: The Southern Regional AHEC designates this live activity for a maximum of 8.0 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- Exhibiting Opportunities: Help ensure a successful meeting by sharing the Exhibitor Prospectus with the product and service representatives who call on your practice.
- Questions? Contact Nancy Lowe at 919-833-3836 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
2018 AACE Elections: 2 Carolinas Chapter Leaders Elected
The Carolinas Chapter is well represented among the leadership of AACE and two former CC-AACE presidents are among those on the 2018-2019 AACE Board of Directors.
- Sandra Weber, MD, FACP, FACE - AACE President-Elect
- Elizabeth Holt, MD, FACE - AACE Board of Directors
Please join us in congratulating them both!
For a complete list of AACE Election Results, click here.
Your support of AACEPAC helps advance AACE's legislative agenda and enhances the influence of AACE on Capitol Hill. Any amount you are willing to contribute will be greatly appreciated. You can contribute to AACEPAC and review additional information on the AACE website or by contacting Ms. Alysia Perry, Manager of Grassroots Activities, at email@example.com or 904-353-7878 ext. 132.
Carolinas Chapter of the American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists | PO Box 27167 | Raleigh, NC 27611 |
Phn: (919) 833-3836 | Fax: (919) 833-2023 | firstname.lastname@example.org