We are pleased to announce that the CC-AACE now offers online membership renewal. Please click here to renew your membership today.
To join the CC-AACE Membership, please return a Membership Application by mail or fax, or join CC-AACE online.
2018 CC-AACE Annual Meeting, Sept. 7-9
Registration Now Open!
2018 Annual Meeting
September 7-9 | Kiawah Island Golf Resort
Kiawah Island, SC
- Online Registration
- Download the Registration Brochure
- Accommodations: For room reservations, call Kiawah Island Golf Resort at 800-654-2924 and reference group CC-AACE and/or the booking number of 12956 to get the group rate of $179 per night, plus 9% resort fee and taxes, for one-bedroom villas; $215 per night, plus 9% resort fee and taxes, for two bedroom villas.
- CME Credit Statement: The Southern Regional AHEC designates this live activity for a maximum of 8.0 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- Exhibiting Opportunities: Help ensure a successful meeting by sharing the Exhibitor Prospectus with the product and service representatives who call on your practice.
- Questions? Contact Nancy Lowe at 919-833-3836 or email@example.com.
2018 AACE Elections: 2 Carolinas Chapter Leaders Elected
The Carolinas Chapter is well represented among the leadership of AACE and two former CC-AACE presidents are among those on the 2018-2019 AACE Board of Directors.
- Sandra Weber, MD, FACP, FACE - AACE President-Elect
- Elizabeth Holt, MD, FACE - AACE Board of Directors
Please join us in congratulating them both!
For a complete list of AACE Election Results, click here.
New Diabetes Resources Await You at the CC-AACE 2018 Annual Meeting
As you know, the incidence and prevalence of diabetes are on the rise in the nation. The Carolina States are still among the states with high risk in diabetes. The Diabetes Advisory Council (DAC) of SC has recently launched National Diabetes Prevention Program (NDPP). The council has developed tool kits to help providers to either have access to the resource for patients' referral to NDPP or have access to the training program to be certified providers for DPP themselves. Representatives from the DAC will be in attendance at the upcoming CC-AACE Annual Meeting, scheduled for September 7-9, in Kiawah Island, SC, to share tool kits and information about the NDPP.
The tool kits are part of the (DAC) and the South Carolina Department of Health and Environmental Control's (DHEC) 2016-2021 Statewide Comprehensive Diabetes Prevention Plan for South Carolina aimed at preventing type 2 diabetes. Download the plan to learn more.
Your support of AACEPAC helps advance AACE's legislative agenda and enhances the influence of AACE on Capitol Hill. Any amount you are willing to contribute will be greatly appreciated. You can contribute to AACEPAC and review additional information on the AACE website or by contacting Ms. Alysia Perry, Manager of Grassroots Activities, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 904-353-7878 ext. 132.
Carolinas Chapter of the American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists | PO Box 27167 | Raleigh, NC 27611 |
Phn: (919) 833-3836 | Fax: (919) 833-2023 | email@example.com