The mission of the Carolinas Chapter of the American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists (CC-AACE) is to bring into one federated organization the endocrinologists of North Carolina and South Carolina so that they may interact for the purposes of professional education and advocate for quality patient care and the medical profession.
Through education, advocacy, communications and professional relations, CC-AACE promotes excellence in patient care and represents the professional interests of endocrine specialists in the Carolinas.
Augustine U. Obi, MD, FACE - Mooresville, NC
Michael J. Thomas, MD, PhD, FACE, ECNU - Raleigh, NC
Evenline A. Waring, MD - Charleston, SC
Orlin Sergev, MD, PhD, FACE - Summerville, SC
- Donald C. Eagerton, MD, FACP, FACE - Myrtle Beach, SC
- Joseph A. Aloi, MD, FACE - Winston Salem, NC
- Douglas B. Robinson, MD, PhD, FACE, ECNU - Charlotte, NC
- Raymond Stadiem, MD, MPH - Charlotte, NC
- Harsha Karanchi, MD - Charleston, SC
Alan Skipper, CAE - Raleigh, NC